Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Issue 3, Volume 03
It’s finally here! Kicking off a full year of quarterly, print lady-longform, Issue 3 is PACKED. Here are some highlights:
- Rapper, feminist and Minneapolis-based up-and-comer Lizzo is ready to take on the male-dominated hip-hop world with the help of her favorite ladies: Sleater-Kinney lead vocalist Corin Tucker, R&B singer Caroline Smith, Q + A art director Quinn Wilson and DJ Sophia Eris tell her story.
- An international report about Bosnia’s continued search for its 9,000+ missing persons
- A political analysis of Hillary Clinton’s relationship with one crucial voting demographic: women of color
- Author Sloane Crosley shares what’s in her purse
- A photo essay documents the complexities of fostering children with mental disorders
- We celebrate The Golden Girls and everything they taught us
- PLUS: We’ve got all the fall reads worth exploring, including Mindy Kaling’s second book of essays and a new book that explores gender disparities in the tech and start-up worlds.